Authorised Training Centre
How to become a franchisee of AITMS Council?
Send a request under your letter head and furnish all details of the institution along with a processing fee of Rupees 5500/- (Five Thousand and Five Hundred only) in the form of D.D in favour of AITMS payable at Thiruvananthapuram shall submitted to the AITMS, State Administrative Office. By sending the D.D you will receive a Fanchiseeship Form, Original Agreement, Authorisation Certificate, Course Certificate Model. You have to fill the Franchiseeship Form, sign the Agreement by the authorised person and should send within 7 days.
Eligibility Criteria for a Study Centre (ATC)
- The study centre should be able to have a centre at a prime location of the city/town.
- Should be in business (IT related/Professional/Technical/Computer or otherwise) with proper infrastructure.
- Should have commitment for providing quality training to students
- Should be willing to be a part of the AITMS COUNCIL team in accepting the terms and conditions and procedures as laid down by AITMS COUNCIL Authority.
- AITMS COUNCIL will be granted affiliation in those centers who meets our norms and conditions.
- The affiliation is valid for a minimum period of 1 year. It can be renewed yearly on account of your performance and interaction with AITMS COUNCIL.
- The affiliation is non-transferable and non-exclusive.
- The ATC's should not sub-licence the affiliation to any other institutions.
- AITMS COUNCIL name, logo and offers will be used only for the AITMS COUNCIL approved courses.
..................................................ATC's shall be responsible for exam invigilation work, evaluation of answer books, conducting viva/ seminars and practical exams. So the ATC's should send adequate staff for exam work where ever and when ever necessary. The ATC's can launch individual or group advertising on printing/media advts. in consultation with AITMS COUNCIL for which the expense should be borne by the ATC's and the ATC's should ensure the approval of AITMS COUNCIL for the layout/ advt. model (matter). The members maintain close relation with other ATC's and with AITMS COUNCIL State Administrative Office to ensure quality and standard in the education and training. ATC's those who violate any rules of AITMS COUNCIL may terminate from the AITMS COUNCIL ATC's as per the by law without any prior notice.
- Minimum total space of 500-800 sq.ft.
- One Front Office or Reception Counter.
- Lab Facility -To accommodate minimum 10 students at a time.
- Theory Class Room - Seating capacity of 15 students.
- Teaching Faculties - Should be correct Academic, Professional and be Qualified.